Complete Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Administration Services
Our team has extensive experience with all areas of Chapter 7 bankruptcy administration, including:
- Case and asset imports and verification;
- Full review of schedules, statements and required documents in preparation for 341(a) meetings;
- Post-341 filings and follow-up;
- Trustee’s Final Report (TFR), Notice of Final Report (NFR) and fee application generation and filing;
- Quarterly and full Trustee Interim Report (TIR) review
In addition to routine Chapter 7 reporting tasks, we also provide
- Legal pleading formatting, editing and efiling services for Notices of Sale, Compromise Motions, Adversary Proceedings, etc.
- Drafting of preference demand letters;
- Requests to creditors to file proofs of claim;
- Full mailing and noticing services.
Chapter 11, 12 Trustee Support
We also offer administrative support services for other chapters. Please contact us for more information related to how we can help with your Chapter 11/12 cases.